The Cloud potential for increasing revenue is unarguable: global exposure, 24/7 availability and rapid time-to-market. In Cloud proportions however proven software patterns become bottlenecks, suboptimal decisions become disasters.
The Cloud – opportunity or risk?
- Faulty release is instantly globally available and can ruin your company’s image.
- Global exposure, means immense IT load, e.g. huge amount of user requests to be served.
- Downtime is purely not an option.
- Is your data fully secured in the Cloud?
How it works?
DataStork provides systematic plan for gradually turning your IT into scalable services in non-disruptive way:
- Free consultation to identify the issue, analyze it and provide solution plan with estimated costs.
- We help you set clear scalability targets, such as the number of total and concurrent users.
- Continuous extensive penetration and system testing ensures quality and security.
- Releases are rolled-out without downtime through unique rolling upgrades.
Facts and Resources:
- DataStork engineers are recognized in game-changing Cloud/SaaS projects: VMware’s Cloud and Uber’s Mobility.
- DataStork is consulting Helecloud, an Amazon Cloud service provider, on data scalability issues.
- Data Protection and GDPR shouldn’t be a burden, but an opportunity to differentiate your business.
- There is a smart way to protect your customers data even without the costly, heavy we-do-it-all vendors.
- DataStork carefully blends established and cutting-edge technologies for state-of-art data protection at optimal cost: FPE, SSE, client-side encryption…
- Be on the safe side: DataStork uses BigData and Artificial Intelligence to identify unprotected sensitive data
Responsive, intuitive and good looking: Web and Mobile clients are the key to a large and loyal client base.
Write once to cover Web and Mobile with Hybrid front-end; or Native App with optimal rendering and offline capabilities? We carefully weight your requirements and offer you well explained options to choose from.
From UX to state-of-art single-page dynamic front-ends with React or Angular, our front-end engineers gained their experience while developing the Uber and VMware web and mobile services.